Promotional Sustainable BottleTowel from RPET
The Sustainable story of this product: Plastic is destroying marine life like never before. With this towel, you can help to clean the ocean. Our suppliers work with a network of fisherman who takes rubbish from the bottom of the sea during fishing. Which gets transformed into RPET yarn named SEAQUAL and combine it with recycled cotton to make beautiful 100% recycled towels. Made in Europe.
• Fisherman collect plastic they catch during fishing
• We select PET bottles to recycle
• The PET bottles are being converted into small PET chips
• We turn the PET chips into new RPET yarn
• At the weaving phase, the RPET is mixed with recycled cotton
• We do not dye the fabric to save water and energy completing in an eco-friendly process
Size: 140cm x 70cm
Material: Made from 60% recycled cotton + 40% recycled rPET from the sea
Print Details: Close Pantone match weave
Packing: Rolled and bulk packed
Produced to order with approximately 7-8 weeks.
Guide price based on MOQ 300 pieces £8.98
Price excludes Carriage and Origination