As a global sourcing company representing global corporations, highly respected brands and NGOs, it is critical that we understand the challenges in ethical sourcing.
Our eyes are wide open, we ask all the right questions from our supply chain and provide our contracted clients with full transparency.
If you want to hear more about our Beyond Audit Programme EPPSA, email Gill Thorpe, our lead on the ethical programme.
We are leading the way in our sector, embracing and driving change and helping our clients meet their obligations for Transparency required for compliance with the Modern Slavery Act. If you are an organisation that wants to do the right thing in buying from ethically approved supply chains, then you really need to connect for all your branded marketing material.
On Being Ethical
Being an ethical business includes a commitment to the following:
- Anti-Bribery and anti-corruption
- The Modern Slavery Act
- Ethical purchasing and supply chain evaluation
- Labour and Human Rights
- Capacity building and beyond audit
- Best practice and knowledge share
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Giving back - locally and globally
- London Living Wage Certified
- Endorse the ETI – Ethical Trading Initiative
- Promote the ETI Base Code
Our SEDEX AB Membership (Buyer/Seller) enables us to share supply chain documentation and factory audits. SEDEX Membership Number ZC1087613. In addition, we endorse and work to the The Ethical Trading Initiative - ETI and The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply Ethical Codes of Practice.