The Sourcing Team source ethical and sustainable products across the UK, Europe and Asia for some of the UK’s leading organisations both charity and commercial.
With a blend of creativity, innovation and purchasing prowess we create off-the-shelf through to fabulously creative, highly complex, made to order products that bring brands to life. We push boundaries to source ethically and sustainably, constantly searching out and pioneering new processes, materials and end of life solutions.
We work with like-minded clients that care about their brand, customers, staff, the planet and its people and we are proud to be a B Corporation, a growing movement of organisations using business as a force for good.
About the role
We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic salesperson to join our team. You will share our values and be interested in ethical and sustainable practices and want to learn more. A self-starter who will be able take our expertise out to market to build our client base and develop clients – someone that loves building relationships with clients, getting to understand their organisation and business and able to provide them with fabulous solutions for their brands.
What this looks like
- Building successful, long-term relationships with our clients and getting to know their organisations
- Understanding our products and services, what makes them unique and sustainable
- Developing approaches to clients to create interest, build enquires and close sales
- Coming up with proactive, relevant and creative ideas to support our client’s activities
- Working closely with our trusted supply partners and our Production team to ensure smooth and seamless delivery
- Using our CRM platform effectively to help both plan and manage client information and communication
What we are looking for
- Enjoy talking to clients, building relationships and getting to understand their business
- Confident on the phone, face to face and with good written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, able to come up with proactive ideas and carry them through to completion
- Ability to plan, organise and multitask across projects and clients to hit your forecasts and deadlines
- Clear understanding of what we do and why, and have a real passion for sustainable products
- A proven track record in generating sales and long-term client development
We’d love to have a chat, drop me an email and we’ll fix a time!